Sunday, August 30, 2009

Is it love??












So I meant to post this a while ago, and was half way doing it but somehow lost the internet connection. The couple I went out with last week, I knew them through a friend. Ngoc & Hoang re young but their love is not young at all. The whole trip to to Sundance Canyon for the photoshoot was full of joys and laughters. I hoped that through the pictures you could see their love the way I see it. They have survived a year and a hal of long-distance relationship, he finally travelled half the world to be with her against his family's wish. Now they're happy together, ohh...to be young and to beloved. Is it love? I'm not the one to answer it since I'm the one that can't define love at all. We'll see in time...we will...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
nature lover, animal lover...love colors, air, sounds...pretty much everything in this earth.