Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our home

Sunday morning and I'm up at 6AM, should go to bed again but oh well since I'm in the mood I'm going to put up a series of photos from our dear home. Hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do.
8
living room
7
coffee/tea spot
4
me enjoying the spot with my Panda
morning light
this is how beautiful the light is in the morning..
green
morning light
lavender
we have our own lavender
these are what I go home to
these are what I go home to
these are what I go home to
my babies in the garden, they love the garden so much, there're so many interesting corners and flowers and little things that they could play with
these are what I go home to
the window in master bathroom
flower from our garden
Nothing is better than waking up and pick a flower in your own garden and be happy for a day.
our garden in full bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
nature lover, animal lover...love colors, air, sounds...pretty much everything in this earth.