Monday, July 13, 2009

Fresh start

So I've decided to create a blog where it is easier for people to view my photographic works. This is a first start (hopefully for something good). Summer is already half-past and I am still in the middle of the plan of getting my name out to the photography world. So here we go...some of the most recent nature works that I've done... I started as a nature photographer for a while now (who doesn't love nature?) then I started to get models. I love taking photos that show the person's personality. I alwasy prefer them to have their own poses, their own movements and emotions. But that'd be discussed later. Here come some more nature...











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
nature lover, animal lover...love colors, air, sounds...pretty much everything in this earth.