Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer time and beautiful girl







So I've had the chance to got out and met up with Ms. Jade after our three weeks of raining in Utah. Well, the rain brought all the beautiful things, fields and fields of wild flowers. One of the field I fell in love with was right next to my bf's house. We took her there, we also went to the rail road near by. I am still in love of how the photos turned out...Jade's such a beautiful model, I loved her outfit, she knows how to put the emotion in to the picture. Did I mention I love love love her outfit, she got out of the car and I was like.." Wow..." I knew right then that the photo shoot was going to go well. So lets dig in..












No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
nature lover, animal lover...love colors, air, sounds...pretty much everything in this earth.