Thursday, December 3, 2009

Winter's love


Slades, my last photoshoot with a bit of fall left behind, it's been so cold here in Utah and I really need to get my gears ready for winter photoshoot, can't wait for bright beautiful scarf, gloves, hats and the best are children's pink cheek, bright eyes and snow ballss... I miss fall tho, and the beautiful yellow, orange... It'll come back.

One of my fav. shots from the session
IMG_9477 copy
IMG_9445copy2
IMG_9395 copy1
IMG_9390copy
IMG_7915copy1
I love his eyes so so so much
IMG_7914copy
My other fav. shot
IMG_7911 copy
IMG_7889 copy
I also love this one, ( I really can't pick favorite )
IMG_7864 copy
Last but not least
IMG_7857 copy1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
nature lover, animal lover...love colors, air, sounds...pretty much everything in this earth.